Join Natalie of Natterdoodle for a PEN PARTY on November 1st from 6-8 p.m.
Do you love the look of hand lettering, but are not sure where to start? Natalie of Natterdoodle is here to help!
If you can write in cursive, or even if you can just print, OK, even if you can just hold a pen — you can get creative and develop a unique hand lettering style!
This pen party is a workshop with a focus on having a good time, embracing your creativity and familiarizing yourself with hand lettering basics.
Turn your ordinary handwriting into a creative, faux-ligraphy style all your own.
• Learn hand lettering lingo
• Learn the basic strokes of a playful script alphabet
• Practice strokes and movements to connect letters and make artful words
• Learn a hand lettering style that you can use with any pen in your drawer
• Create a small finished design to take home and pat yourself on the back; yay for you!
• Class includes demonstrations and practice time
• Each participant will receive a package of materials to keep including: a workbook, a set of lettering pens and a personalized thank you gift from the artist
• Participants may bring snacks and drinks to the pen party; BYOB is encouraged.
This workshop is recommended for beginners or those who just really love a BYOB pen party!
We'll party at the incredible Salty Not Sweet in Cleveland, Ohio. SPACE IS LIMITED. Sign-up today!
Wednesday, November 1st
Salty not Sweet
2074 W 25th St
Cleveland, OH 44113
*Due to the nature of this service, refunds are not available once your ticket has been purchased.